Wednesday, June 20, 2012

say say visits.

Sarah, one of my seriously best friends, arrives into San Francisco later today! 

She's staying through the weekend and I can't wait to see her! I have some fun things planned like a hike in Marin Headlands and a visit to Tartine (obviously) but mostly, I'm just really excited to sit on the sofa in our sweatpants and talk. We haven't lived in the same place for years so 6 days together is really a treat.


reasons i love sarah:

       1. We (she) once accidentally threw a slushie inside someone's car.
       2. She's sharp, witty, and could legitimately make money as a hip hop dancer. 
       3. Deep down I think she would actually punch someone for me if need be. She's as loyal as they come.
       4. We've been friends for 8 years.
       5. She wore high tops at her wedding (and is the bride on the left in the photo above).
       6. She's coming to visit me all the way IN SAN FRANCISCO people!


((Posts will most likely slow down a bit for the next few days since because I want to soak up my time with Sarah, but I'll be back at it again soon. I have so much fun writing this blog, thanks for reading!)) 


. . .

4 comments: