Thursday, June 14, 2012

things that are growing...



1. This Basil
We grew lots of basil last year & ate it all through the summer so we decided to plant some for our new place when we moved. We rotate our little planter each morning & by the time Finn gets home from work, the baby stems have always leaned in towards the sun. Basil is delicious on all types of things & grows really fast!


2. Our Nephew
I miss this little guy so much & he's changing with every passing week. I love skyping with him & his sweet mama (Summer) and being able to actually see how he's grown, which is always a lot. Most recently, he has taken on vegetables, become a champ at rolling over, and has two teeth for crying out loud. He's getting big.



3. My Hair
A few months ago I cut off 14 inches of my hair and donated it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. Some friends & I did it together and if you've ever considered donating, I encourage you to do it! The short hair was great for winter when I was swimming laps often plus I think I saved a whole bunch of money on conditioner. That said, I'm ready for it to be long again and slowly but surely, it's growing back and is now past my shoulders!


. . .

5 comments:

  1. I really liked reading the word "nephew" :) The basil is an awesome idea! Jet loves his Aunt beth and Uncle Matt, and your hair looks great!! I like it both short and long. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love calling him my nephew. I'm an aunt!! We were just looking at pictures of him on your facebook and Matthew said he looked like he was "overflowing with joy". : )

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete