Friday, June 15, 2012

tips for reading this blog.


The blogger layout isn't fully self-explanatory to all readers, so I'd like to use a post to give some helpful navigation tips and clear up questions y'all have been having. I hope this helps!


Commenting
The easiest way to comment without using your google account is to choose the "name/url" option from the drop-down menu, then only fill in your name. No URL is needed! You can reach the comment section under each post by clicking on "comments". Feel free to drop a line anytime, I love to hear from you.


Tabs Bar
Did you know that the tabs under the main header lead to different pages? Check it out if you haven't!


Hyperlinks
All grey words in my posts are links to other sites, like this one! Hover your mouse above a grey word & it becomes underlined (like the words "the trailer" in the post below). Click the link & away you go. 


Weird Font
For some reason unbeknownst to me, my fonts show up differently on iPads. I'm sorry. The pictures below show my blog viewed on an ipad (left) and on a computer (right). The right side is how I intend for you to see it. If you see the swirly font on the left, please ignore it. I hate it but don't know how to make it go away.


Navigating
Lastly, if you're ever in a location on this blog and would like to go to the main page where the most recent posts are, you can click"home" in the tabs button or the large finnfolk text (see below).


I hope this is helpful. If you ever have other questions about the blog 
itself or San Francisco or me or anything, just comment or email me at 
finneran.beth (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks everyone who reads finnfolk!

. . .

2 comments:

  1. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete