Sunday, June 17, 2012

my daddyo.

Happy Father's Day to Larry Laroo!


My whole life, everyone has told me how great my dad is & as I get older, I understand more and more why they're right. I'm blessed to have a father who is deeply kind and serves others. He is so for his family, always a sincere source of positive encouragement for my mom and each of us kids. Perhaps one of my favorite qualities, he has been such a companion in playfulness, from t-ball days & dairy queen dates to throwing frisbee & playing drawing games with his grown kids. He's just the greatest! Happy Father's Day Daddyo, I love you so much along with the rest of your kids (human and canine). Have a great day!

. . .

3 comments:

  1. Love this post. What a wonderful Daddy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, this is so sweet. LOVE the picture, makes me so nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the most adorable pictures I have ever.seen... ever! We love Larry too! Such a sweet man :) Happy Father's day!!

    ReplyDelete