A list of strange things I've seen in San Francisco:
1. One man threw a full 22oz beer can at a moving car while walking through moving traffic. He hit the car. It was loud.
2. A woman dressed in all 4th of July themed clothing, throwing pops at people's feet who were walking by as she shouted, "THE FOURTH OF JULY IN 1955" (this was weeks before the 4th of July, by the way).
3. A fellow walking through heavy traffic (seems to be a theme), addressing a man across the street who was approaching Union Square. Waving his hands he yelled things like, "GET OUT OF THERE, THAT'S MY PARK" and "GET AWAY" over and over.
4. A woman confronting an invisible being, warning them against crossing the street..."you'll get slammed you orange-head!!". I've wondered several times if the illusion actually had an orange for a head.
5. A man literally just rolling around on the ground in the middle of Union Square. Like, really enthusiastically.
. . .