Friday, August 31, 2012

golden gate + hair advice.

I took a beautiful walk over the Golden Gate earlier this week. It was an oddly sunny, clear skies day, there was no fog, and we even saw seals and dolphins in the waters below. Finn's sweet cousin Kendall (who stayed with us for a night) and I had a great conversation about life while walking over the bay. Whenever I get to the edges of the city where everything feels more wide open, I get really happy about living here.





Also, this is what your hair looks like if you try to wear it down while walking on the bridge:

In other words, leave your hair up.


. . .

2 comments:

  1. How nice that Kendall visited you! It looked like a beautiful day on the bridge - way better than the 100% humidity here!But yes, still have to put the hair up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great spending time with her! And I thought I'd never say this, but I miss the humidity : (

      Delete