Monday, November 19, 2012

my second brother's birthday.

Happy Birthday Matthew.


Today is Matthew's birthday. He is my sister's husband and was the first spouse / extra sibling to be added to our family when they were married 3 years ago. He has become such a part of our family that now when I envision holidays in my head, he is always in the room. He's the type of impressive individual who knows something about everything but can also listen as well as he can teach. He can build just about anything, knows how to make bullets, is kind to children, gentle with animals, and loves my sister very well. He's a man of his word and a gentleman through and through. I wish I lived near him, I know he would take me canoeing or teach me why I don't need to be afraid of snakes. We love you Matthew, Happy Birthday!

. . .


2 comments:

  1. We all feel so blessed that he is in the fam (although perhaps the feeling isn't always mutual, haha)
    He is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ). what a sweet post, sister.

    ReplyDelete